- Indore, India – 3 Nights
Indore – Ujjain – Indore (3 Nights)
Guests will arrive at Indore Airport as per their scheduled flight, on arrival they will meet their Tour Manager at Indore Airport and proceed to Ujjain for sightseeing. Ujjain, the city which witness the religious vigor of the devotees along the banks of the Shipra River. We enjoy city tour of Ujjain which which includes Kaal Bhairav Temple, Mahakaleshwar Temple, Sandipani Ashram, Bada Ganesh and Harisiddhi Mata Temple.
Indore – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar – Indore
Today we proceed to Omkareshwar, one of the Jyotirlingam in India and Maheshwara visit the famous Riverside temples and enjoy shopping at Maheshwar.
Indore – Mandu – Indore
Today we proceed to Mandu. On arrival we visit Bajbahadur Palace, Jahaj Mahal, Jami Masjid and Rani Roopmati Pavalion. Then we visit Lal Bagh Palace in Indore. In the evening enjoy shopping at Indore and experience the local delicacies in dinner.
Indore – Departure to Hometown
After Lunch, It’s time to say goodbye to your travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and connect once again on another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will be dropped at Indore airport as per scheduled flight. Tour concludes.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
|2 Pax||4 Pax & 6 Pax||8 Pax & 10 Pax|
|AC Sedan||AC Innova||Tempo Traveller 12 Seat AC|
- Early Check In and Late Check Out in properties.
- Entry tickets at monuments and other Sightseeing places.
- Entry Tickets for Camera/Video etc.
- Vehicle use for night life activities.
- Personal Expense / Extras during Stay in Resort like laundry, Telephone calls, Medicines, Liquor.
- Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Visa/Air/Train Tickets
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
- Anything other than those mentioned in the ‘includes’ list above
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. We give you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But, in case you need a single occupancy, that can always be made available.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
Check in & check out timings of the Hotels / Resorts will be as per Hotels / Resorts Policy.
All Special Request like early check-in, late check-out, smoking, non-smoking, specific view room, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining rooms, interconnecting rooms will be strictly subject to availability at the time of check in and cannot be Guaranteed at the time of confirmation. Some services like Early Check in or Late Checkout can be Guaranteed by paying additional amount to the Hotel
No Rooms have been Blocked / Confirmed yet. Above is just an Offer / Quote and we are not Holding any confirmation for the same. All services / rooms will be subject to availability at the time of receipt of final confirmation from your end
Prices may change if there is a difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government or a drastic change in Fuel Prices
The above Offer / Quote are based on specific Hotels & Room Category as mentioned. In case any of the above Rooms or Room Category is not available, an alternate option will be suggested with the difference of cost if any.
Vehicle (Wherever applicable)
Your Vehicle is BLOCKED for Certain Km running (As per details mentioned above). Any extra KMS above that will be chargeable & payable directly to the Driver during the Trip
Blocking KM for all vehicles are calculated & based on round trip calculation to & from the garage of the starting point.
Normal timing for Driver Duty is morning 0900 Hours to 1900 Hours
Driver / Local Representative Name & Contact Number will be provided 24 Hours before start of the Trip
Any Communication Problem with Driver should be informed & intimated to us immediately during the Tour itself so that we can try and correct it
We entertain / solve complaints during the Tour only. If you find any deficiency in the Committed Services from our end, please bring it to our notice as soon as possible to enable us to correct it.
ID Proof Details
Hotels are very strict with Child Policy. Please carry the Age Proof of Child so that it can be produced if asked for
As per the latest GOI directives, please carry your Original Photo ID with Address Proof since it may be asked during Journey or Hotel Check in (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport or any Government Issued Photo ID)
It is compulsory for foreign nationals and NRI’s to carry their passport with valid visas or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card.
Relevant documents/copies have to be produced at the time of check in.