- Moscow, Russia – 3 Nights
- St. Petersburg, Russia – 3 Nights
Destination – Moscow (3 Nights)
Guests will meet at International Airport, as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Moscow. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Moscow Airport / Lunch restaurant/ St.Petersberg hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Moscow – Capital City of Russia.
Today we visit Red Square – central square of Moscow, followed by a photo stop at St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Tomb. Later we enjoy the city orientation tour which includes Kremlin Walls, Tzar’s Bell, Tzar’s Cannon, Cathedral Square, Bolshoi Theatre from outside, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tzar and a small journey by metro train to see three marvellous railway stations of Moscow.
Today we visit the Tretyakov State Gallery – one of the world’s largest museums, a treasure house of old Russian art from the 11th century till our days. The gallery bears the name of its founder, Pavel Tretyakov, who presented his collection to the city of Moscow in 1892. Now the museum holds more than 50,000 works of paintings, art and sculpture. In the evening, we enjoy the Great Russian Circus.
Moscow – St. Petersburg (3 Nights)
Tea/Coffee during Moscow to St. Petersburg train journey
Today we visit the Hermitage Museum – one of the largest and oldest museum in the world, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Issacs Cathedral, enjoy photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Later we enjoy souvenir shopping.
Today we enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and then visit the Catherine Palace – summer residence of Russian Tsars at Pushkin. In the evening we enjoy the Russian Folklore show.
St. Petersburg – Departure from Moscow
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years.Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
30 Euro per person per day receipt is required. Specific requirements in addition to regular Visa Documents:
Child traveling without parents then parents legalized NOC(from Home Department)
If a girl after marriage is traveling on her maiden name (without holding marriage certificate) her parents NOC is must.
Original leave sanction letter is required on which the signatories name and designation and contact number is must.
We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, etc.
A/C coach – Seating capacity depends upon group size
Things To Carry Along
CLOTHING: A pair of thermal, 1 jacket / sweater, 2-3 jeans/ trousers, 6-7 Tops / Shirts / Kurta
Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card or International roaming facality.
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc.
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
Cool and Dry. For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Things Handed Over at Airport
Travel Documents :Air Ticket, Passport pouch and Passport, Travel Insurance
Complimentary items :Snack Hamper, Universal Adaptor, Poncho, Cap
Souvenirs, Chocolates, Watches, Cheese, Crystals, Perfumes, Leather Goods.