- Kathmandu, Nepal- 1 Night
- Chitwan, Nepal – 2 Nights
- Pokhara, Nepal – 2 Nights
- Kathmandu, Nepal – 2 Nights
Destination Kathmandu (1 Night)
Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Kathmandu. Welcome to Kathmandu. Free time for relaxation in the evening.
Kathmandu – Chitwan (2 Nights)
Today we proceed for Chitwan. En – route we visit Manakamana Devi Temple, here we enjoy Rope way Ride. In evening we have a short Meet n’ Greet session before dinner.
Chitwan – Chitwan National Park – Chitwan
Today explore the village tour of Chitwan. We visit Chitwan National Park – well known for ‘One Horned Rhinoceros’ and Elephant Farm. Later we enjoy the thrilling activities like elephant ride and canoe ride. In evening we enjoy Nepali Folk dance.
Chitwan – Pokhra (2 Nights )
Welcome to Pokhra. En-route we view beautiful riverbanks, Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Fishtail. Later we visit Devi’s Fall and Gupteshwar Cave. In evening we have free time for shopping.
Today we explore Pokhra . Today we enteratain our self by a pleasant boat ride in Phewa lake – reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail and we visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa lake, Vindyabasini Temple. Later we visit International mountaineering museum that reflects an ethnic mosaic of western Nepal.
Pokhra – Kathmandu (By flight) (2 Nights)
Today we fly to Kathmandu. Visit Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa – one of the glorious stupas in the world whose establishment is linked to the creation of Kathmandu valley.
Today we explore the city of Kathmandu. We visit Pashupatinath Temple – the holiest Hindu pilgrimage destination in Nepal. We also visit the monuments of Kathmandu like, Budhanilkantha also known as ‘Sleeping Vishnu’ and Bhaktapur Darbar Square – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Free time for shopping in the evening.Queens get ready to add more fun. An exclusive gala dinner amidst thrill, rejuvenation and entertainment awaits you. Dress to impress!! Walk the fashion ramp on tour and flaunt your style and vie for the crown.
Kathmandu – Departure to your hometown
Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all !! Guests will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, etc.
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
THAILAND: on arrival through fast track facility at the Thailand airport. Carry 2 photographs per person (35mm*45mm matt finish white background 80% face exposer)
- We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, etc.
A/C coach – Seating capacity depends upon group size
Things To Carry Along
Note: For Thailand on arrival visa, carry 2 photographs per person (35mm*45mm matt finish white background 80% face exposer)
: 1 jacket / sweater, 2-3 jeans/ trousers, 6-7 Tops / Shirts / Kurta
Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card or International roaming facality.
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc.
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
Warm and humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Things Handed Over At The Airport
Travel Documents :Air Ticket, Passport pouch and Passport, Travel Insurance
Complimentary items :Snack Hamper, Cap
Khukuri knives, Pearls, corals, Tibetan singing bowels, Rudraksh, Thanka Paintings, Local handicraft etc..