|PS-KL- 4N-01 (4N/5D)|
|Meal Plan : Breakfast in Hotel & Full Board Meals in Houseboat|
|2N Munnar / 1N Thekkady / 1N Houseboat|
Day-1: Kochi – Munnar (150 KMs – 4.5 Hours) :
Arrival at Kochi / Reception by Platinum Representative…
We will go for half day sightseeing of Cochin. Local Sightseeing includes, Fort Cochin, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, and St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net & the indo-Portuguese Museum, Mattanchery.
Thereafter proceed to Munnar (150 KMs). Munnar is Kerala’s most famous hill station perched at an altitude of 5000 feet in the Western Ghats. On arrival, check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel
Day-2: Munnar / Local Sightseeing:
After Breakfast, proceed for Local Sightseeing at Munnar.
Munnar Local sightseeing includes, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Rose (Blossom) Garden, Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake & Top Station, Rajamalai / Eravikulam National Park famous for Nilagiri Tahr and Tea Museum and Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel.
Day-3: Munnar – Thekkady (110 Kms – 3.5 hrs) :
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Thekkady. On arrival, check in to Hotel.
Local Sightseeing includes visit of Periyar wildlife, the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. Visit of Spice Plantation will be much exciting. Overnight stay at Thekkady Hotel.
Day-4: Thekkady – Alappuzha (175 Kms – 4.5hrs):
After breakfast, by 8 AM check out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey. By 12.00 noon, embark on an exciting a/c Houseboat cruise through the back waters. Board the traditional houseboat at Alleppey and start the long and meandering ride through the unique backwaters of Kerala in a thatched roof houseboat. At Houseboat Kerala Traditional Food will be served. (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast). Overnight stay in Alleppey Houseboat.
Day-5: Alappuzha – Kochi (90 Kms – 2 hrs):
Checkout of houseboat and proceed to Kochi Airport/Ernakulam Railway station…for departure.
“As all good things have to come to an end, this tour also comes to an end………leaving behind sweet memories of your visit for us……and life’s most memorable moments for you to take back ” .
|Destination||Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Munnar||2||Green Heights / Munnar Black Forest||Green Heights / Munnar Black Forest||Misty Lake Resort||Cuckmere Resort||Neelakurunji Resorts||Breakfast|
|Thekkady||1||Sandra Palace||Spice Valley Resort||Coffee Routes||Spice Grove||Forest Canopy||Breakfast|
|Houseboat||1||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|AC Sedan||5 Days||Cochin Airport / Railway Station||Cochin Airport / Railway Station|
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Hotels / Resorts with complimentary breakfast as per details provided
- 1 Night Accommodation with complete Meals in AC Houseboat at Alappuzha
- All Transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Pick up will be from Kochi Airport / Railway Station and Drop at Kochi Airport / Railway Station
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fuel, Driver Allowances, Toll, Parking & Interstate Permit Charges. (Mileage allowance KM from garage to garage. Driver Duty Timings as applicable).
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Govt. Service Tax as applicable
- Early Check In and Late Check Out in properties.
- Entry tickets at monuments and other Sightseeing places.
- Entry Tickets for Camera/Video etc.
- Vehicle use for night life activities.
- Personal Expense / Extras during Stay in Resort like laundry, Telephone calls, Medicines, Liquor.
- Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Visa/Air/Train Tickets
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
- Anything other than those mentioned in the ‘includes’ list above
- Check in & check out timings of the Hotels / Resorts will be as per Hotels / Resorts Policy.
- All Special Request like early check-in, late check-out, smoking, non-smoking, specific view room, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining rooms, interconnecting rooms will be strictly subject to availability at the time of check in and cannot be Guaranteed at the time of confirmation. Some services like Early Check in or Late Checkout can be Guaranteed by paying additional amount to the Hotel
- No Rooms have been Blocked / Confirmed yet. Above is just an Offer / Quote and we are not Holding any confirmation for the same. All services / rooms will be subject to availability at the time of receipt of final confirmation from your end
- Prices may change if there is a difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government or a drastic change in Fuel Prices
- The above Offer / Quote are based on specific Hotels & Room Category as mentioned. In case any of the above Rooms or Room Category is not available, an alternate option will be suggested with the difference of cost if any.
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- In Deluxe Houseboats, AC will function in the Bedroom from 2100 Hours to 0600 Hours only
- In Premium Houseboats, AC will function in the Bedroom whenever Guest requires
- In Luxury Houseboats, AC will function in the Bedroom & Hall from Check in time to Check out time
- Since 5 & Above Bedroom Houseboats are limited, we will give a combination of Multiple Houseboats totalling to the number of rooms required at the same rate and will be informed at the time of Quotation & Booking
- Meal plan – Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Veg & Non Veg Kerala Cuisine)
- Any specific Meal request (Vegetarian Food, Jain Food, Baby Food or Food during Fasting) should be intimated in advance to enable us to try & make arrangements for the same.
- From 17.30 hrs. to 8.00 hrs. Houseboat will be stationary, and cruise will start again from 8 AM.
- Your Vehicle is BLOCKED for Certain Km running (As per details mentioned above). Any extra KMS above that will be chargeable & payable directly to the Driver during the Trip
- Blocking KM for all vehicles are calculated & based on round trip calculation to & from the garage of the starting point.
- Normal timing for Driver Duty is morning 0900 Hours to 1900 Hours
- Driver / Local Representative Name & Contact Number will be provided 24 Hours before start of the Trip
- Any Communication Problem with Driver should be informed & intimated to us immediately during the Tour itself so that we can try and correct it
- We entertain / solve complaints during the Tour only. If you find any deficiency in the Committed Services from our end, please bring it to our notice as soon as possible to enable us to correct it.
ID Proof Details
- Hotels are very strict with Child Policy. Please carry the Age Proof of Child so that it can be produced if asked for
- As per the latest GOI directives, please carry your Original Photo ID with Address Proof since it may be asked during Journey or Hotel Check in (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport or any Government Issued Photo ID)
- It is compulsory for foreign nationals and NRI’s to carry their passport with valid visas or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card.
- Relevant documents/copies have to be produced at the time of check in.
Bank Details– India Rupee Account
Platinum Stays, HDFC Bank, Current A/c # 50200018775611, Branch: Suharsha Towers, Shoranur Road, Thrissur, IFSC: HDFC0001259, Branch Code: 1259, MICR CODE: 680240007
Tour Booking And Cancellation Policy
- Payment & Cancellation Policy applicable.
- Terms & Conditions applicable.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. However, once tour is confirmed, rates are inflation proof.
- Situations arising beyond our control due to external reasons or other force majeure events
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labour disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
Booking & Cancellation Procedure
- Once you confirm the package and dates of arrival, please inform our sales team
- We check hotel availability and would inform you if any of the hotels selected is not available and will be giving other options with cost difference
- Once booking is completed you will receive Intimation from our Sales Team.
- 50% of the Tour Value to be paid as advance for Tour confirmation and balance to be paid on or before cut-off date which will be based on properties selected in the quote.
- Hotel vouchers will be released on receipt of complete package amount.
- Cab details will be forwarded through SMS one day prior to arrival
- Cancellation will be applicable and will be worked out as per the cancellation policy of each properties selected.
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms will be Non A/C at Hill Stations for all packages.
- Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels and room types mentioned.
- In case room type is not mentioned, calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel
- Bookings will be confirmed only after receiving advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and rate of package will increase or decrease depends on the hotels selected
- We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest
E & OE.